Listen to the Language Mastery Show
Interviews, Tips & Tools from the World’s Best Language Learners
The Language Mastery Show is a free podcast dedicated to foreign language learners, language lovers, and linguistics nerds. Each episode includes a long-form interview with a linguist, language expert, polyglot, innovative educator, or top language blogger. We dig into:
- The daily habits of successful language learners.
- The importance of psychology and attitude in language learning.
- Common language learning myths and misconceptions.
- The DOs and DON’Ts of effective language acquisition.
- The best language learning apps, sites, and resources available.
- And most importantly, how to have fun!
- Mattias Ribbing, Grandmaster of Memory
- Kerstin Hammes of Fluent Language
- Chris Broholm of The Actual Fluency Podcast
- Luca Lampariello of The Polyglot Dream
- Aaron Myers of The Everyday Language Learner
- Donovan Nagel of The Mezzofanti Guild & Talk in Arabic
- Kevin Morehouse of Language Hero
- Richard Simcott of Speaking Fluently
- Benny Lewis of Fluent in 3 Months
- Ellen Jovin of Words & Worlds of New York
- Olly Richards of I Will Teach You a Language
- Keith Brooks of Pardon My Norwegian
- Susanna Zaraysky of Language is Music
- Paulino Brener, Educator & Performer
- Jason West of English Out There
- Arkady Zilberman of Language Bridge
- Randy Hunt of Fluent Every Year
- Clint Schmidt of LiveMocha
- Dr. Orlando Kelm, UT Professor of Portuguese & Spanish
- Steve Kaufmann of LingQ
- Antonio Graceffo, Writer, Fighter, Linguist
Subscribe in iTunes
Subscribe in iTunes on your Mac, PC, or iOS device to get the latest episodes of The Language Mastery Show delivered automatically. Or you can just download the specific episodes you want within the app.
Subscribe via RSS
If you’d prefer to use a different “podcatcher” or RSS reader than iTunes or Stitcher, just copy of The Language Mastery Show’s RSS link below and paste it into your preferred app.
Stream on the Site
If you wish to stream or download MP3s for individual episodes of the The Language Mastery Show on the site, browse to the episode you want and follow the instructions on the page.