Listen to the Language Mastery Show
Interviews, Tips & Tools from the World’s Best Language Learners
The Language Mastery Show is dedicated to sharing:
- Interviews with linguists, polyglots, innovative educators, and prolific language bloggers.
- The daily habits of successful language learners.
- The importance of psychology and attitude in language learning (“Attitude always trumps aptitude.”)
- Common language learning myths and misconceptions.
- The DOs and DON’Ts of effective language acquisition.
- The best language learning apps, sites, and resources available.
- How to enjoy the language learning journey.
- Mattias Ribbing, Grandmaster of Memory
- Kerstin Hammes of “Fluent Language”
- Chris Broholm of “The Actual Fluency Podcast”
- Luca Lampariello of “The Polyglot Dream”
- Aaron Myers of “The Everyday Language Learner”
- Donovan Nagel of “The Mezzofanti Guild” & “Talk in Arabic”
- Kevin Morehouse of “Language Hero”
- Richard Simcott of “Speaking Fluently”
- Benny Lewis of “Fluent in 3 Months”
- Ellen Jovin of “Words & Worlds of New York”
- Olly Richards of “I Will Teach You a Language”
- Keith Brooks of “Pardon My Norwegian”
- Susanna Zaraysky of “Language is Music”
- Paulino Brener, Educator & Performer
- Jason West of “English Out There”
- Arkady Zilberman of “Language Bridge”
- Randy Hunt of “Fluent Every Year”
- Clint Schmidt of LiveMocha
- Dr. Orlando Kelm, UT Professor of Portuguese & Spanish
- Steve Kaufmann of LingQ
- Antonio Graceffo, Writer, Fighter, Linguist